Hi. I'm Anjuli, welcome to my photography blog! Photorange is really just a combination of two things that i love... photography and the color orange. I am the mother of 2 boys (one still growing in my belly) and 1 amazing husband. I've grown in love with the art of photography and still pinch myself with the reality that I get to do something i love for a living. I hope you enjoy what you see and be sure to check out my website for availability, pricing, and information... click HERE.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mr. Jackson


So i know this is my nephew, but i gotta be honest- he is the cutest little guy ever! Jackson has been alive now for almost 8 months and is taking the world by force. Only two months ago he had heart surgery! can you believe that - and now he is crawling and babbling and lighting up the world with his cuteness! Happy birthday january... 28- you made it :) Love you guys!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: