Hi. I'm Anjuli, welcome to my photography blog! Photorange is really just a combination of two things that i love... photography and the color orange. I am the mother of 2 boys (one still growing in my belly) and 1 amazing husband. I've grown in love with the art of photography and still pinch myself with the reality that I get to do something i love for a living. I hope you enjoy what you see and be sure to check out my website for availability, pricing, and information... click HERE.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bleu & Kim

I remember the first time I met Bleu. He was probably 15 years old and had such a strong center and kind spirit. I always knew that when he met the right girl, they would be simply amazing. And a few months ago Bleu walked in with a beautiful blonde on his arm... i knew that she had captured his heart :) I felt so blessed to take their pictures last week. Their joy and love for one another lite up these pictures. It was additionally fun to find an old fridge and some train tracks :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I like the color of the rocks on the tracks! You are so gifted! Sara jane