Hi. I'm Anjuli, welcome to my photography blog! Photorange is really just a combination of two things that i love... photography and the color orange. I am the mother of 2 boys (one still growing in my belly) and 1 amazing husband. I've grown in love with the art of photography and still pinch myself with the reality that I get to do something i love for a living. I hope you enjoy what you see and be sure to check out my website for availability, pricing, and information... click HERE.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Engaged!~






Katie and Lester met on a study abroad program in Austria. He is from Asia and she is from San Diego. Had they never gone on this adventure after graduating from high school, their lives would forever be different. I've known Katie for over 10 years and she is just a beautiful girl from head to toe and inside out. They are an amazing couple, full of life and beaming with love. Love you both!

No comments: