Hi. I'm Anjuli, welcome to my photography blog! Photorange is really just a combination of two things that i love... photography and the color orange. I am the mother of 2 boys (one still growing in my belly) and 1 amazing husband. I've grown in love with the art of photography and still pinch myself with the reality that I get to do something i love for a living. I hope you enjoy what you see and be sure to check out my website for availability, pricing, and information... click HERE.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here are the Clark's!




Hello! i am back from a holiday hiatus, which was wonderful! Meet the Clark family and their dogs. Coming from a family that grew up with few animals, I must say that the dogs took a liking towards me :) I even convinced my husband, Sam, to join me on this shoot. He was a delightful companion and it freed me up to get the shoots I really wanted. (thanks babe!). Okay, so check out dad Clark's contagious smile! He was full of laughs and i loved every minute. Thanks for letting me capture your beautiful family!




1 comment:

matt and whitney said...

Anj! i love LoVe lOvE your pictures! especially the photo of the dog up close with the rest of the family in the background...so creative and fun and cute! :) i have been messing with my camera like a mad-woman and i am VERY happy with it so far!! take care :)