Hi. I'm Anjuli, welcome to my photography blog! Photorange is really just a combination of two things that i love... photography and the color orange. I am the mother of 2 boys (one still growing in my belly) and 1 amazing husband. I've grown in love with the art of photography and still pinch myself with the reality that I get to do something i love for a living. I hope you enjoy what you see and be sure to check out my website for availability, pricing, and information... click HERE.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

miss Gali


Galilea. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I had the joy of photographing Gali and her mommy and daddy (good old friends of mine). They recently bought this quaint home in Escondido and have done a fabulous job of giving their home a face lift. Maria has perfect taste and Dan works hard as a high school English teacher. Gali has the most beautiful big brown eyes I've ever seen... precious!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

littlemissmk said...

i love that she has her blankie with her- its like a part of her! such a sweet touch anj! ;)