Hi. I'm Anjuli, welcome to my photography blog! Photorange is really just a combination of two things that i love... photography and the color orange. I am the mother of 2 boys (one still growing in my belly) and 1 amazing husband. I've grown in love with the art of photography and still pinch myself with the reality that I get to do something i love for a living. I hope you enjoy what you see and be sure to check out my website for availability, pricing, and information... click HERE.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

waiting for baby Mia.






First, the Parkin's family made my job easy. Secondly, the church with the red doors made my job even easier. We found this church in the hills of San Marcos. This Episcopalian church was built in the 1800's and was the perfect sight for shooting this beautiful family of 3 and 1 on the way. Kelly is 39 weeks prego and looks amazing. Noah is about 20 months old and Dan is going on... well he is getting pretty old. j/k. They are an amazing family, grounded in the love of Jesus Christ. You can read more about them and their incredible story here. enjoy.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You have a great photographic eye. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I photographed my sister at that church like 8 years ago when she got married! Very cool!